Thursday, August 9, 2007

Horary Astrology in Action_1: Will the Herbal Treatment Help?

OK, here's the situation:

Took my (old) mother to the doctor today and he told her blood work showed elevated thyroid level signaling potential hypothyroid condition (underactive thyroid). To which she responded, I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE ANY MEDICINE!!!

:sigh:

Anyways, it got me to thinking, I've been suspecting the same issue with myself for a long time...

So, I did a web search. Googled something like hypothyroid + natural treatment and in a matter of seconds wound up on nativeremedies.com.

Found a product that looked pretty interesting and printed out the particulars. Then I decided to cast a horary chart:

Will Thyroid Assist Medication Help Me?
Thursday, August 9, 2007
9:48am (EDT 4:00)
78:36W 42:59N
Regiomontanus

ASC 26 Vir 57
SUN 16 Leo 36
MOO 04 Can 41

I am the Querent, signified by Ruler of the 1st House, Mercury. My 6th House of Health is Pisces, Ruler Jupiter. The Treatment is the 10th House, Gemini, Ruler Mercury. Interestingly, both myself and the Treatment is signified by Mercury, and Mercury is the natural ruler of Health. My co-ruler Moon is strong in Cancer in the 10th House of Treatment.

Notes:

1. It is a Jupiter day and a Sun hour. ASC Ruler Mercury (me!) is in both the sign and triplicity of the Sun. (This helps to confirm the validity/ radicality of the chart.)

2. My health (Jupiter) and me/the treatment (Mercury) are in exact trine, applying within 8 minutes of arc.

3. Mercury (me and the Treatment) is conjunct Part of Fortune. (This is good!)

4. The benefic North Node is in the 6th House of Health, and Uranus (unconventional/ alternative health care/treatment) is also in the 6th House of Health.

5. Moon's last aspect is a trine to Uranus (unconventional/alternative treatments) in the 6th House of Health.

Judgement:

Yes, the Treatment will be helpful!

So here's the deal: I am going to order a month's supply of this stuff and check it out and see if it significantly relieves a good amount of my ::depression, fatigue, constipation, weight gain and other symptoms associated with hypothyroidism::.

I'll let you know in about 45 days or so.

And if the Treatment doesn't help? Well, then I will have to tear this chart apart and figure out where I went wrong!!

But that's how we learn, right?

Stay tuned,



2 comments:

Elsa said...

Hi there, I featured you on the Top 10 Sources of Astrology News here:

http://www.toptensources.com/topten/Astrology-News

I hope you get some hits. Also, thanks for the link. I'd have emailed this but can't find an email address... please feel free to not post this.

Maria Hawk said...

Thanks, Elsa! I love your blog. I hope you don't mind if I mention you from time to time.